Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Week 6

Dear Peanut,

Its been roughly a week since ur appearance and still mummy has no morning sickness BUT due to constipation mummy has been eating low-fat yogurt which apparently gives mummy the bad cramps when I get up in the morning and makes me do the number two.

Daddy seems excited and kisses u everytime he goes off to football. Although he's off telling all his buddies ur in there I still don't think its really hit him yet. Probably will when u start growing and leaving mummy to walk around with a huge bump in my front.

Mummy has been in a very funny mood swing. So if u happen to hear mummy blabbing on with nonsense, take no notice coz mummy is still trying to get the hang of this pregnancy thing. Mummy & Daddy also have a bad habit of "mengucaping", a disease I used to control until I married ur daddy. But now, we both keep an eye on each other to make sure we realize its not good, especially since ur in there.

Mummy has to work now...till next week peanut..

Love, Mummy

No comments: