Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Common Symptoms during Pregnancy

Found this list of common symptoms during pregnancy while surfing the internet. Lets see how many of them I have experienced so far.


  • Missed Period (Yes - March period missed)
  • Sore Breasts (Yes - Started to feel sore in the first trimester)
  • Tiredness (Yes - constantly)
  • Needing to urinate more (Yes - Started feeling this in my second trimester)
  • Morning Sickness (NO)
  • Constipation (NO)
  • Weight gain (Yes - gained 4 kilos the first month)
  • Backache (Yes - constantly)
  • Heartburn (Yes - recently in my 6 month have I only felt this)
  • Varicose Veins (Yes - Started in my second trimester)
  • Piles/Haemorroids (NO)
  • Urinary incontinence (Yes - started in my 6th Month)
  • Swelling of feet, ankles and hands (Yes - especially after Zee's wedding, feet just exploded)
  • Carpel tunnel syndrome (NO)
  • Stretch Marks (Yes- But already had them anyways)
  • Bleeding Gums (Yes - and sensitive teeth too)
  • Changes in your hair (Don't Know - I cant really tell)
  • Changes in your skin (Don't Know - can't really tell)

Not bad, 12/18....heh

No comments: