Monday, March 8, 2010

Mia's First Swim lesson

My Little Swim Star




Dear Mia,


We started your first swim lesson two weeks ago and I am proud to say you are a natural. You love the water and just want to stay inside the pool. During the first week, Auntie Jacky focused on the "Ready, Go" technique, where we would prep you with the words "Ready, Go" before sprinkling you with water. You learnt fast because by the second week, you knew what to expect after saying ready, go. At home in the bath tub, I would say "ready-go" and you would automatically splash yourself with water. My little water-baby! At your first swim lesson, you even knew to climb the edge of the pull, sit down and try to jump in. I have no idea where you learnt to do that.





First time in an actual swimming pool


..and she loved it so much she nearly drank all the water...



Happy Little Pumpkin


During your second lesson last week, we met up at JPMC pool instead. At this lesson, we focused on taking you under water, though you did do it once at your first lesson. This time we have a picture to prove it. I think I shall now give u a new nick name..."My little Dolphin".

My little dolphin



....but you somehow remind me of a shark here..







2 comments:

Sophias Style said...

How cute! I love the "shark" picture at the bottom..I'm hearing the Jaws theme in my head but picturing her cute little face. You are a lucky Mom : )

Lil Peanut's Mum said...

Aww...Thank you SS. Btw, are you the owner of Sophias Style? Just checked out your blog...loving all the items you are selling :)