Saturday, June 25, 2011

31 Months Today

My little cheeky madame at 31 months

Dear Sweet pea,

A Congratulations is now in order!!! You are officially potty trained! Day & night. Alhamdullillah. Nanny Vina definitely trained you well! The first week, we had a few accidents in the day time. Whilst at night we just let you use diapers. But every morning your diapers were always dry, so during the second week, you slept with no diapers and guess what! No wet bed! I think those little accidents you had in the daytime finally got you trained to control your wee-wee. Mummy is proud of you!

Late last month, it was pre-arranged that you would spend a night at Mami-Nah's house (alone). It was going to be your first sleepover. I told you about it that lunchtime and you spend the afternoon packing your Trunki case. I dropped you off in the early evening and made my way home. It was a quiet evening at home so I just plonked myself on the couch and watched a DVD while daddy played games downstairs. At a quarter to midnight, I get a message. It said you were on your way home because you were crying for me. Awww....kesian anak mummy. I guess its still not time for us to be separated. The following day we went for Hi-Tea with Grandma & Auntie CeCe. You were a cheeky little lady trotting around the Empire Atrium.

So-Called first sleepover


Hi-Tea with Grandma


Early this month, we spent an afternoon at Auntie Mamah's house. Hapidz was sleeping when we go there but he woke up later on. Auntie Mamah passed you a soft purple chair which has now become your booster seat in daddy's car. I realized this month that you love playing "Angry Birds" on my i-touch. You call it "Angy Bud".

Watching TV with Hapidz


The Purple chair cum booster seat



All ready to go ofis with daddy


Every night before you settle down, you seem to religiously do a poop. Since you are under my care at night, you poop in my bathroom. The first time you did it, I sat you down and held you so you wouldn't fall into the toilet bowl. After you were done, I washed you and flushed the toilet. You looked into the bowl and said, "Bye Bye Poo Poo, See you, Goodnight!". I found that to be too too cute!!! You are too friendly my love, even with your own poop!

We went to an amazing new park this month. Its one of daddy's hidden treasures so we dubbed it "Daddy Park". Its a park & beach in one area. How cool is that. While you played on the beach, mummy, daddy & uncle BB went jogging on the beach. It was a tiring workout for mummy but I'm glad you enjoyed the place! That same weekend you did a modelling shoot with Zane & Baby Farris for Butik Bajoo.


With baby model, Farris

First Dress


Baby Ballerina


With her Cuzzies

Last week, while you were at Jungle Gym with Kaka Arisha, mummy baked cookies for the first time. You seemed to love them, so did daddy! You actually had a jar of strawberry jam with your cookies. The next day was your Nanny's day off, so we occupied ourselves and did painting outside on the porch. You seemed to like doing that very much.

Until next month my love, xoxo

My little secretary doing shorthand!


Painting

No comments: