Thursday, May 22, 2008

Week 12

Dear Peanut,

You are now 12 weeks and mummy has only gained 1.7kg within the last month. Not Bad huh baby, so mummy's celebrating happily with a cheeseburger from McDonalds later. In a nutshell, the Ultrasound at Sungai Hanching Clinic went well. The Doctor gave me my first picture of you and I had a glimpse of my lil'peanut. Mummy went in first then daddy came in later and then grandma came too to have a look. When Daddy came in, you were swimming up and down in ur lil pool and as ur daddy puts it, u were doing a bicycle kick but as the doc pressed the machine onto mummy's belly and your daddy started talking, you froze and floated to the bottom. Malu I assume, just like ur daddy. hehehe...I just loved looking at ur daddy's face as he saw you, his face just lit up.

Then at my monthly visit, the same doctor did a checkup on me again and the sister was nice to give me a pep talk. Since mummy was abit worried with the terrible major increase in weight in the first month, the doctor advised a GTT test. Some sort of Glucose testing thing and blood taking which mummy will do on Saturday. Sigh....no worries. I will do anything for you my love.

Till next time Peanut...mummy's off.

Love u loads





No comments: