Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Antenatal Classes

I am slowly preparing for the Baby A's arrival, hah! who am I kidding, I'm over the moon and I just can't wait! Since this is my first pregnancy, I'm very worried about my breathing techniques during labour so I have been checking out if Brunei has any Antenatal classes. Believe you me, we never used to have any, but times have changed and thanks to Auntie Black Ninja, I found out there are Antenatal Classes being conducted only at JPMC (the private hospital). One does not have to be a patient at JPMC to attend these classes. Need to discuss with the hubby when we should do the classes. Will probably email the midwife sometime in August.

I immediately gave JPMC a call and they pleasantly put me through to the clinic and I spoke to one of their very helpful staff. Details I got from this helpful staff ;

MIDWIFE CONDUCTING CLASS : Sally

ANTENATAL COURSE : 4 Antenatal Classes lasting 1 to 2 hours

DAYS CLASSES CONDUCTED : Fridays & Saturdays

PRICE FOR COURSE : B$ 200.00

BEST TIME TO START : From 28 weeks onwards

EMAIL : sallychong_brunei@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this new blog..
Aunty Addy is preparing to get peanut for the ultimate sugar high!
Will bake for peanut's mummy during her school holidays!!

Lil Peanut's Mum said...

hehehe.....thanks for dropping by dear...

Ur gonna make me explode aren't u aunty addy! hehehehe...hmm...peanut is gonna be all active & hyper like his/her aunty addy