Monday, June 23, 2008

Week 17

Dear Peanut,

How's my munchkin today? I must of overworked yesterday around the house coz mummy feels very tired today, or is it you whose tired? Mummy had her monthly check up last wednesday and finally got to hear ur heart beat, I would say it was nice and strong! The mid-wife then informed me that my next appointment next month on the 17th July, will be at the Clinic in Sungai Hanching. Mummy will have the Ultra sound that could finally tell me whether u'll be a girl or boy!!
Yay-ness!!!

You are now 4 months old and I can really feel the difference already. Mummy never used to have to go and make bathroom trips 6 times in the morning. Babycentre says that its because your little house is pressing on my little bladder. But its A-okay...I don't mind peanut!

I think you were somewhat abit angry with mummy on Friday for crouching down while wearing non-maternity jeans. I must of disrupted something in that lil'home of yours because mummy kept on having short spasms of sharp pains that came & went. Alhamdullillah mummy isn't having any of those anymore. Mummy promises to buy a pair of maternity jeans so it won't feel so ketat in there...sorry luv~

Daddy has got another new routine now so don't be surprised when u suddenly hear a man's voice talking to you. That will be ur daddy. Ur Daddy enjoys waking mummy up from her cat nap just to have a little chat with you and give u a kiss....by the way, it was ur daddy that gave u a lil'telling off on Saturday when u were giving mummy those spasm...I guess u'll be an obedient child coz ur daddy's pep talk seemed to did the job. Good lil'peanut.

So lil munchkin, mummy is gonna go home now and cook for us...till next week..

love u,
mummy.

No comments: