Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week 14

Dear Peanut,

How's mummy's munchkin doing inside there as of late? Mummy had a blast during the weekend and if you were aware, we spent time with both sides of the family. On Saturday, because it was Grandpa & Grandma's Anniversary, we had hi-tea at Sheraton and had a go at the Hi-tea Buffet where mummy made a really healthy sandwich for us to munch on. Then on Sunday, we went to Auntie S & Uncle S house for Steamboat. We also met your Mama and Papa there too. Those are the titles of your grandparents on your Daddy's side. Auntie S was also kind enough to pass over some really nice tops for mummy to use while u are growing in there.

Mummy has been having difficulty sleeping lately. I can't sleep on my back so I have to learn to sleep on my left side (BabyCentre said that's the best side to sleep on). Mummy used to love to sleep on my stomach, but I cant do that anymore..sigh...mummy needs to get that comfy pregnancy pillow.

Mummy is off to lunch now lil'peanut. Till next week...

Love Mummy & Daddy

2 comments:

twoninesix said...

Hello =) Came across your blog while blog hopping and it's so nice to read about someone in the same situation as me! I'm 28 weeks along now, and I'm having trouble sleeping every night! I'm try to tell myself not to sleep on my back, but I still find it the most comfortable position! =/

I think Mothercare at the Hua Ho Manggis Mall has those pillows, but it's quite pricey tho!

Lil Peanut's Mum said...

Hi Dina!

Its nice to know I'm not the only one..hehehe...congratulations on ur little peanut :)

Yup mothercare has that enormous pillow that just seems perfect and comfy. I had a feeling it wud be pricey, even though masa ani sale...will hafta wait for end of the month..hehehe...in the mean time i have my "sausage pillow" to help me sleep...