Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Swim



Last week I finally pushed myself to buy Mia a paddling pool. So on Thursday night, me and the handsome hubby spared about two hours of our time taking turns pumping up the pool. We only had the manual foot pump hence why it took so long but we didn't mind as initially we were planning to blow using our own lung power. I don't think that would of been a good idea. And so the following day, after work, I told Mia she could have a quick play in her pool. I accompanied her while she splashed about in the pool. I could see she really enjoyed it. About half an hour later, maghrib was approaching so I told her it was time to get out. I was not surprised at all to get that "No" attitude from her. She was absolutely enjoying it. So I let her play for another 10 minutes then grabbed her and wrapped her in her towel. When she was done, her eyes were red, and her toes were wrinkly...hehe...

No comments: