Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Memories

9th December 2009

Dear Mia,

This time last year, mummy was enjoying her confinement time with you. I can't believe a year has passed and you will be celebrating your 2nd Christmas. This year you'll be celebrating with two more new cousins, Baby Hapidz and Baby Adam, who is yet to grace us with his arrival. I ordered some wall stickers for your room recently and they have arrived so I will be doing some sticking tonight. Slowly slowly your nursery is getting there. I think its time to move out your crib and turn your nursery into a toy room you can actually chill in and watch your latest favourite cartoon, Toy Story.

Recently I felt for you as a 2 year old boy pushed you. You did not cry but you just stood still, stunned and looked very confused. Never again will I let that boy ever go near you. It breaks my heart to see someone hurt you. I hope you know that its wrong to push or hit someone, even if you are angry. But if bullies start doing that to you then I'll definitely be enrolling you in self defence classes. No one bullies my baby.






16th December 2009

Dear Mia,

You are growing up quickly my love. This christmas you'll be 13 months. Lately I've realized, whenever I scold you by saying "No Mia", you will look away and walk off only to start scolding your toys or the bookcase or any other item lying around. Its quite hilarious actually but I always refrain myself from laughing.

You are definitely a smart egg who loves books. The bookworm in you comes from mummy most definitely. I will occasionally ask you where your book is and you'll immediately go to your toy box and search for it. Once you have found it, you'd take it out and say "Boook" which is so cute. When you are in the mood, you'll automatically by yourself sit down and flip the cardboard pages of your animal book. You would point to the picture of the duck and say "duckiee", point to the picture of the monkey and say "Keyyyy", point to the picture of the dog and say "arf arf", point to the picture of the bird and say "Shoo shoo" then point to the picture of the cat and say "meow". Pandai kan my pumpkin!

Learn away my love~




No comments: