Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preparing to Breastfeed

Since deciding to breastfeed and being a soon-to-be working mother, there are a few items I will need to buy. So far, I have the manual express pump and loads of baby bottles given to me by Ka'Imah. Now All I need are:

1) Bottle Warmer : Currently I'm liking this AVENT Bottle & Baby Food Warmer.


2) Bottle Sterilizer : I want the AVENT Complete Express Steam Sterilizer


Once I've bought those two items, I think I should be set for being a working breast-feeding mother. As for my wishlist for baby, I'm in love with these adorable items for Baby A. Gonna hafta try and buy them when I get the chance, probably after baby A is born.

1) Winnie the Pooh Bath Set


2) Mothercare's Baby K Attire

Baby K Velour All-in-one



Baby K Ballet Pumps
Baby K Bodysuits

Baby K Sleepsuits



Baby K Leggings & Top

Red Velour Dress
(Perfect for Christmas)

No comments: