Monday, October 6, 2008

Week 32

Dear Peanut,

How have you been feeling lately? Have you been enjoying those yummy raya cakes mummy has been eating and wait about all those gassy drinks? Hmm....as of today, no more sayang okay. Nanti you will be overweight coz mummy already is. I have been referred to the dietician and my appointment will be next week. Mummy's going on a boiled vegetables & water diet over the next few days so jangan menyamal okay if food is not to your liking. Its for the best munchkin.

Although mummy & daddy decided not to celebrate raya to the max this year, we still needed to do a few things before the first day of raya. Daddy paid zakat fitrah for two, mummy prepared raya attires for the first 4 days of raya, bought slippers to wear (coz mummy's feet have increased in size and none of my shoes fit), tidied around the house just in case we get visitors and filled some of the jars with munchies for the visitors.

Mummy is a happy bunny today. I was out with your Auntie Mama last night and had a browse around Mothercare. I semi-purchased your first piece of furniture. Your moses basket. I will be waiting for your Uncle Razak to bring back the rocker when he comes back from his UK trip then I'll pay the rest for the moses basket. This way your daddy can see it as a whole piece of furniture. Your Auntie Mama will be leaving for UK tomorrow and is abit upset that she wont be able to see you when you arrive but its okay, you'll spend your first x'mas with her as she'll be back by then.

Your daddy has finally made a trip to the immigration department to get the application form for the quota to get your nanny. Mummy already has someone in particular in mind but I'm still not sure. If I had my own way, I'd bring you up alone but mummy is a working woman. It will probably be very hard for mummy when maternity leave ends and I have to go back to work. Sigh...

Anyhoo munchkin, mummy has to work now. Will write again soon. You keep on kicking in there kay. Love you loads!


No comments: