Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week 34

Dear Peanut,

Mummy is currently over the moon and on a high with what she saw this morning. Mummy had to go to the hospital again today for her monthly checkup but before that I had to have a ultrasound to find out how you were doing inside there. Mummy had the shock of her life to see how much you have grown. The hospital ultrasound machine is apparently a little bit better than the one used at the Sungai Hanching clinic as it is a 3D one. Anyhoo, daddy accompanied mummy but didn't go inside to have a look see so we decided we most definitely have to take a trip to Dr.Ding's office soon.

During the ultrasound, mummy could see that:
  • You have inherited from mummy a nice round head with a lot of hair. Lets just hope it doesn't stick up like mummy's used to.
  • You have a good heartbeat
  • Terrible chubby thighs but strong bones, most probably inherited from your daddy.
  • You like sleeping with your hand next to your face, like your daddy
  • a beautiful side profile...with a stubby nose..hehehe
During the ultrasound, mummy was lucky enough to see you suck your thumb. My oh my, your gonna be one hungry peanut, aren't you. Mummy also saw you moving and stretching, probably finding space as it seems like its getting too cramped in there for you. But to top it all, I actually saw you yawn with body movements like an adult. Its unbelievable to know that its actually you inside there....I can't wait to see you, my bundle of joy...my miracle, my baby~

Till next time my love...mwuah!

No comments: