Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mia's Nursery

After seeing Baby Z's nursery two Fridays ago, the following Monday I became anal enough to finish painting Baby Mia's room. I finished the painting that very morning and spent the afternoon interior designing, which was basically just shifting the furniture around. Now Mia has her very own changing corner, which is just loves. Everytime I put her down to change, she smiles and looks up at the rotating fan. Her cot is all set and now she has a mini reading cum music corner, which is also the feeding corner. The walls are currently bare, so I'm currently deciding what kind of wall decor would be perfect for her walls. So far, I've got one idea. I took Mia for her first photoshoot today and I've asked them to blow up one of the pics to poster size. Will frame that and put it on one of the walls. Need to get more ideas.

The Empty-just- finished- painting Room
(Before)

Finally all done
(After)

Mia's Cot

The Bassinet (Moses Basket)

The Feeding Corner

Mia's Cupboard & Drawers

Mia's Changing Corner

Mia's Collection of Clothes




No comments: