Friday, April 3, 2009

Daddy's Away

On the play gym



Dear Baby Mia,

It was Daddy's birthday yesterday but unfortunately we were not able to spend it with him since he is in Singapore. Not to worry love, he will be back today so we can spend time with him tonight. Of course, since your daddy is not here, I spoil you a little more than usual. You have been sleeping with mummy for the past two nights and all mummy can say is, "My sweet pea, your officially a wriggler". You wriggle alot in bed but its cute. This morning you woke up before I did and started talking to yourself. As mummy got ready for work, I sat you up in bed and put on your Pooh DVD. One minute you were wide awake watching tv, then as we were about to leave, somehow you had slid down in a lying down position with your eyes closed. You were sleeping peacefully, so I thought. As I leaned down to pick you up, u opened your eyes and started smiling and giggling. I couldn't help but smile. It was like you were playing the fool with mummy, pretending to sleep. It still puts a smile on my face when I think of it.

Time is flying by too fast, my love. You've accomplished sitting by yourself now although you need a little help to put you in the sitting position. You can balance by yourself. Yayyy! Unfortunately, nowadays you are eating less which is probably the reason why you look like you are losing weight...but actually you aren't. You're stretching out. Your grandma weighed you at the clinic the other day and you were only 6.9kg. You normally put on a kilo every month, but this month you've put on less than a kilo. It must be all those sit ups you've been doing.

I love how nowadays when I put you in your seat in the car, you start singing. I always put on Connie Talbot's CD in the car and you just love singing to some of her songs. Apparently you sang to one of Lionel Richie's songs in your Grandma's car too. At four months, I can proudly say you can officially pull down all three of your soft toys hanging over your bouncing chair then you suck on them and you also have a habit now of tapping my shoulder when I hold you yet what really puts a smile on my face is when you giggle when you hear me sneeze or cough. Nothing compares to that giggle of yours.


Till the next time I write my love, mummy & daddy loves you.

xoxo

No comments: