Saturday, April 25, 2009

Five Months Old

"My Sweet Cherry Blossom"


Dear Baby Mia,

Time has flown by too fast. Today you turn 5 months old. Another 1 more month and you'll be 6 months...that will be the time when mummy will start weaning you and you can have a taste of big-people food. But for now my love, you will still have milk,okay.

This morning, you received two very special visitors, your Aunt Mimi and Kaka Arisha. They came and spent some time with you and kept you busy while mummy did some laundry. Then we spent the afternoon with your auntie mama, getting her ready for the arrival of little Hef. We went to Mothercare, Hua Ho and two furniture stores. Mummy spotted a nice mirror for your room which I might just get next week.

As for your development, well, the first thing mummy realizes is that you are producing more and more saliva, teething is probably just around the corner. You can now roll over while you are sleeping and one thing you do nowadays is open your arms out, try to grab onto mummy or daddy's fingers and stand up. Thats all you prefer doing nowadays, try to stand up. I keep on telling daddy not to encourage you to stand yet. You need to learn to crawl, which you can nearly do. You need to be put on tummy time more often.

Although you found your feet a couple of weeks ago, only recently have you mastered putting your feet in your mouth. According to superstition, that means another baby is on the way so everytime daddy sees you do that, he'll say "No..." and pull your toes out of your mouth. Mummy really can't get over how smart you are though. A couple of nights ago, after putting you to sleep, mummy went out to buy some DVD's and left you at home with your nanny. Unfortunately you woke up and started crying. Your nanny said that although she attended to you, you still cried until daddy came into the room and held you. Suddenly you just stopped crying and started smiling and playing with daddy. Your nanny said, during the day, if you started crying like that and she attended to you, you would automatically stop. But during the night, you wouldn't. It seems that, during the night, you would only stop crying if mummy or daddy attends to you. It makes mummy wonder whether you already know that daytime is Nanny time and the Evening is Mummy-Daddy time. Even if you didn't know the difference, I still love how you've adjusted to our routine.

So, my love...happy 5th month birthday. xoxo

1 comment:

donald boykins said...

My name is Donald boykins , and I am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is anyone out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiS A AND B. FEVER, EPILEPSY, MENINGITIS, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, PROSTATE, THYROID, BACTERIA, MALARIA, DICK AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, TUBERCULOSIS, DIARRHEA, POLIO, LOW BLOOD PRESSURE,  INSOMNIA,ARTHMA, LUPUS,  RABIES, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, HYPEROPIA, ANTI VIRUS, MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE,EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME,  KAWASAKI, BACK PAIN etc. why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbal root contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on                     +2348025012866
website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com