Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flu Flu Go Away

Dear Mia,

On Friday you spent the day at your Auntie Sarinah's as usual. I'm sure you had a great time as your cousins were there to play with you, plus your Auntie Everly was there to accompany you too. On our way home, we dropped by your Uncle Rahman's place. Although they were on their way out to pick up the girls, we were able to spend a couple of minutes with your Uncle, Auntie and Abang Armand. Armand was so excited to see you that he started kissing you and pulling your pigtails. I don't think he didn't mean to hurt you, I think he was just excited.

"ArMia"

On Saturday mummy decided its time to get your first high-chair since you are growing up fast and it gets quite difficult to hole you and eat at the same time during dinner. On Sunday, mummy and daddy assembled the chair and put you in it. You looked all excited when we sat you in it. I'm glad you like it baby.


Mia's new high chair


Unfortunately love, yesterday you caught your first flu. I'm sorry you have to go through the coughing, sneezing and the runny nose but I guess its part of growing up. I know it must be quite difficult for you to breathe at night when you are sleeping hence the reason why you keep on waking up. It is really cute though that you go all softy and manja, seeking for attention because of your flu. Your immune system must be strong since you did not get any fever. I'm sure you'll feel better soon my love.

Flu Flu Mia

Lots of Love
Mummy

P/S: Mummy is estatic as now you can sit unaided and you can balance perfectly.

Sitting perfectly balanced unaided


No comments: