Thursday, July 9, 2009

Little Madame

My little Madame


Dear Baby Mia,

Alhamdullillah you are now better. That fever gave me a little scare. A day after your temperature went back to normal, red spots started coming out on your tummy & back. I was quite worried until your Aunties said it was quite normal. They told me "Panas nya keluar" so thank God now they are actually gone.

In a couple of months time, you'll be celebrating your first Raya. So mummy is now in the midst of preparing. I now have two babies to think of, you and your daddy. First things first, mummy will have to buy material for all three of us. I am going to make you two baju kurungs. One flowery one, made of plain japanese cotton so you wont feel hot and another one to match mummy and daddy. I think you'll just look more adorable and more comfortable in your dresses, so we will alternate during the festive season. I need to get you nice black shoes, some new socks and hairbands. Ooo...I'm so excited.

Insyallah you'll be having a berdzikir ceremony next month before the month of Ramadhan. If all goes well and we do have the function, it will an auspicious day for you as you'll be able to meet all your relatives.

My love, do continue tugging at your hair and playing with your ear when you're feeling sleepy...it's just the most adorable thing. Daddy has lowered your cot so now its safer for you when you feel like standing up in it. We filled it up with your favourite toys so I do hope now you'll sleep in it. As your daddy says, you are getting a little "manja", especially when you wake up in the middle of the night whimpering for no reason at all. Let's just hope you grow out of that phase ok. I have to be strong and not spoil you too much but how can I not when you are mummy's most precious prized possession. I love you little one.

No comments: