Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Before Confinement - a little reminder to myself


Before I end up in Labour and delivering Baby A into this world, I still need to stock up on some more things as I don't think I'd want to pester my sayang to go to the shops and do baby shopping. Confinement will be 40 days but i'm sure I'll be able to step out of the house a week later, but we'll see. In the mean time, I'll need things to last me at least a week. Once I get Baby A's Bath & Change area done, i'll need to get these stuff so that they are in hands reach.
  • Baby Wipes
  • A big bottle of Johnson's Top to Toe
  • A Big bottle of Johnson's Baby Lotion
  • A big bottle of Johnson's baby powder
  • A packet of disposable diapers (will buy on the day I leave the hospital)
  • Baby towels
I know the first week will be all about baby. I'm sure she'll be the center of our world yet that is no excuse for me not to look after myself. I'll need to find a lady to help massage me and bind me up after giving birth. I also need to purchase that "Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care" from Amway. It such a great set. It comes with all the herbs and a free binder. Will contact my Amway mates for that at the end of the month.


2 comments:

sofie said...

omg aunty kim. i couldn't help but smile throughout ur posts. exciting!! so sad im not gna be there tho:(

Lil Peanut's Mum said...

Aww~ ur'e not coming back in december? sigh~

i'm sure baby will see u soon though, kan...easter maybe?

Take care lai~