Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 38

Dear Princess,

Mummy has finally started maternity leave and so far I'm enjoying the rest. It does make me wonder though whether you can tell the difference. I'm probably more active being at home with doing the laundry everyday and tidying up compared to the daily sit-at-desk-and-go-online at the office. At home, I find all sorts to do. For the past two days mummy has finally caught up with the laundry. Yayy!

On saturday mummy purchased your feeding chair to put in your nursery.Although I had my eye on the Ikea armchair, it was just too costly and would take over a month to order so mummy ended up buying this really comfy recliner chair from Thompsons at a whooping B$85. Reasonably priced thats why I bought it.

Mummy has also finally splurged on two nursing bra's. This was quite a hard task to do since mummy tried window shopping for the cheapest one. Luckily mummy is big-boned and bra's at mothercare for the big-sized woman is discounted. Mummy got two nursing bra's for the price of BS39.90. A very good bargain I would think.

Mummy has also finally completed packing the mum & dad hospital bag. I've got everything on the list except the electrical items which will be packed on the day itself. All the things that need to be brought to the hospital on D-day are in one area so daddy will know what to carry to the car; The Baby box, The big bag, your pillow & bolster set and your moses basket.

As for the rest of my maternity leave before you arrive my precious daughter, mummy will try to finish painting your room, buy you a wardrobe and stock up on things that you might need like some clothes, swaddles...bla bla bla...

Ooooo....I can't wait to see you my love!

xoxo

Mummy at 38 weeks

No comments: