Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Little Princess


"Happy 1st Birthday to our darling Daughter"

Amellia Anddy @ Baby Mia


Love always Mummy & Daddy

"Then"

"Now"


Today is a very auspicious day for us, my little princess.
A year ago today, you came into our lives.
You were finally here after 9 months of waiting
and mummy & daddy became parents for the first time.
Mummy & Daddy must of done something good along our journey of life
to be blessed with such an amazing little girl.
Alhamdullillah.
You are our beautiful gift from heaven,
a special reminder from Allah that He loves us enough, to give us You.


A year has passed, my little angel and there has never been a dull moment since.
You are the one that puts a smile on our faces when we come home from
an exhausting day at work.
You are the one that lights up our days when we are down.
You are the one that fills the house with more love and laughter.
You are truly our little angel.


I have watched you grow from a little chubby-chinese looking baby into a beautiful little girl.
I will always remember how you looked like as a baby.
You had chubby cheeks, thunder-thighs, chinese-looking eyes, a cute button nose, fair skin and light brown 'static' hair.
You definitely looked like a little Chinese Empress.


You posses some characteristics from your daddy but
I'm sure your "manja-ness" comes from me.
You never cease to amaze me lil'one.
When you were a week old, you showed us how strong you were by lifting up your
neck to have a quick nose around.
At one month old, you smiled and giggled for the first time
and since then your giggles are what I crave to hear when I come home from work everyday. By the third month, we learned that you are our "Puteri Lilin" (i.e. our Candle Princess)
who cannot stand the heat and constantly needs air-conditioner to stay cool
and not sweat, hence why daddy often calls you his "Sweaty Pie"...haha.


By five months, you were able to sit and do your rolly pollies
then crawling followed suit a couple of weeks after.
Seven months marked a great milestone for you.
After trying for many many months, you finally mastered clapping your hands.
Then the following month, waving bye-bye became your newest thing.
At nine months, you cut your first tooth and said your first word.
At 10 and a half months, you became our little walking penguin.
Your chubby thunder thighs are probably the reason why
you could easily balance and start walking at such an early age.
At 11 months, you learned how to count.
And today my love, at 12 months, I can proudly say
you know how to "salam" your elders. Alhamdullillah.


So, my little baby Mia,
mummy & daddy hope you will celebrate more birthdays with us.
This is only one of many.
I hope over this next year you will learn new things
and grow up to be a smart little toddler.
I also hope you know how much you mean to us
and how much we love you.


"Happy Birthday Little Pumpkin"


xoxo
Mummy & Daddy

No comments: