Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding

Uncle Didih & Auntie Lina



Dear Mia,

This weekend was one busy weekend for us. Your uncle Didih finally tied the knot to your new auntie Lina. We attended all three functions and by last night, we were exhausted. You sleep right through the night. It all started on Friday afternoon where we attended the Nikah Ceremony, then on Sunday morning we went to the Bersanding then in the evening just you and me went to the Ambil-ambilan function. I made a dress especially for your uncle didih's wedding and was happy that many loved it. I'm sure to be designing more dresses for you.

On the Pelamin


"Mia's signature dress"


In the afternoon while having a rest, I left you in your playpen to amuse yourself while I did a little bit of tidying up around the TV room. Then, I saw the most adorable thing. You were holding your teddy bear, talking to him then you started putting one of your shape blocks to his mouth. Only then did I realize you were playing pretend. You have such a great imagination. You were actually using the shape block as a glass and were feeding teddy. I couldn't help but smile. It was just too cute.


Love,
Mummy
xoxo


No comments: