Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hospital Bag

I know I'm only 7 months preggers but I'm the type of person who likes to be prepared. I can be a little anal with my To-do-lists, hence the reason why some people say I can sometimes be a "Monica". Anyhoo, slowly slowly I'll need to get things ready for the hospital bag so I won't end up rushing when the time comes.

Essentials
  • Robe & Slippers (and Socks too! very important)
  • Night shirts or Breastfeeding Nighties (x2)
  • Nursing Bra (x2)
  • Bra Pads - 1 box
  • Sanitary Napkins - 1 box
  • undergarments
  • Loose clothes (for going home)
  • Towels - 2
  • Nipple Cream (just in case)
Toiletries
  • Toothbrush / Toothpaste
  • Deodorant
  • Body Lotion
  • Shampoo
  • Brush
  • Scruchies / bandana
  • Mouth wash
  • Cosmetics

Daddy's Things
  • T-shirts
  • Underwear
  • Towel
  • Toothbrush
  • Deodorant
  • Laptop or I-Pad & charger
  • Camera & charger
  • Video camera & charger
  • mobile chargers
For Baby's Arrival
  • Honey
  • First set of clothes in a Ziplock Bag
    • One Jumpsuit
    • Mittens
    • Booties
    • Hat
    • Badung 1 (Muslim Square)
    • Badung 2 (Swaddle) 
Baby's Box
  • Towel
  • change of clothes
  • Baby booties
  • Baby mittens
  • Baby Blanket (Shawl)
  • Baby hats
  • Diapers
  • Baby wipes
  • Diaper cream

Baby Toiletries (Optional)
  • Baby powder
  • Baby lotion
  • baby wash
  • Baby oil
  • cotton wool
  • Ear Buds
  • Nail Clippers
  • Comb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe,
Dont forget to pack your jong sarat and madu so that you can wrap baby in it when kana bang kan.
Also baby blankets and little hats are good to have as well.
Mish u!

webmaster@akadnikah.com said...

hey sweetie!

How's UK? All is well I hope. Awu! I need to bring madu....will put blankets & hats on the list too...
Thanks

Mish u too....take care!