Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 27

Dear Peanut,

How's my munchkin doing today? So far, so good I hope. Mummy had diarrhea again on Monday. I must be eating the wrong things. I have no idea what it was I ate that caused it. I must be careful with what I eat coz the cramps can get very painful. Mummy has been having terrible heartburn which is due to the blocking of mummy's asparagus ...hehehe...its actually Oesophagus but mummy had difficulty saying it while explaining to ur grandma & ur daddy and ended up saying asparagus, which is actually a fruit sayang (or could it be a vegetable?)

On Monday, we had a visit from Santa Clause, the indian version. Your Auntie Imah's driver dropped by with a black bag full of goodies. It took me about an hour to take everything out. Auntie Imah gave us tons of clothes, some baby bedding, toys, shoes and bottles as well as a really cool breast pump. She must of read my mind because it was just the day before that mummy was sorting out your bottom drawer of the things I had already got for you.

Mummy has to start sorting out your room. Maybe i'll be able to paint it this month then i'll need to get a carpet for the room. After all that is done, mummy will start buying the wardrobes and drawers for your clothes. Ohhh you are sooo going to be a spoilt baby coz u'll have all sorts of clothes to wear.

Until next week sayang, mummy & Daddy loves you!

No comments: