Thursday, September 18, 2008

To Breast Feed or not to Breast Feed, that is the question



Dear Bloggie,

Been surfing the net for an electrical breastpump. I have decided that I will try and breast feed Baby A for at least the first 6 months of his/her life. I know it's going to be tough especially since I have to go back to work after my maternity leave. My officer was so kind to increase my maternity leave from 2 to 3 months. Basically he said to take all the time I need. Wuhoo! Nevertheless, I will think 3 months maternity leave will be sufficient. I will then have 3 whole months to sort out baby's milk, when to express and how to express. I currently have the Avent manual breast pump, given to me by my SIL but I think a battery operated one would suit me better so I've currently got my eye on this...
Philips Avent ISIS Single electronic breast pump Out and about set

I have no idea where I can buy it just yet but will browse around the usual baby-shops and see if I can find it. Worse comes to worse, I'll ask someone to get it for me when they go abroad. Insyallah, with this I'll be able to breast feed with comfort for the first 6 months.

No comments: