Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Things to do this month

Dear Bloggie,

I think I may have about 90 days left before my due date which really is not that far off. I actually feel like the time has just flown by, totally the opposite of what people told me. Anyhoo, I've got three more months to prepare and this month I'm concentrating on fixing up the empty spare room that has now been dubbed the "Baby's Room". Since we still don't know the gender of our little peanut and since we don't really agree to the blue for boy nursery and pink for girl nursery, we are going to keep within the decor of our house, modern contemporary so, baby's room will be painted an earthly BROWN. I've listed down the things that I really need to do this month.

Things to do for Baby's Room
  • Paint baby's room
  • Buy Chest of Drawers, Wardrobe & Shelving Unit
  • Buy Carpet
  • Buy Baby's Cot
  • Put up pictures in Baby's Room
  • Find Brown material for curtains
Things to buy for Baby this month
  • WTP Bath set
  • WTP Baby Box
  • Changing Mat

1 comment:

WxF said...

Hello...

kindly visit http://www.heart-mum.blogspot.com

and I'd like to link u =)

thank u.